My personal favourite aspects where I prefer iPhones over Android:
Ease of Use: Using an iOS device is simple and straightforward.
Despite all the promises by Android phone makers to streamline their skins, the iPhone remains the easiest phone to use by far. Some may lament the lack of change in the look and feel of iOS over the years, but I consider it a plus that it works pretty much the same as it did way back in 2007. Pick it up, turn it on, touch the app to open.
While helping friends and family with iPhone and Android there are more instances where I need to help turn a setting on again on Android than on iPhone and it takes users longer to understand how something works.
2. Gets the Best Apps First: Google and Apple definitely are the two biggest players in the area of App stores.
The iPhone is still favored by developers as the launch platform of choice for the hottest new apps.
The Google Play store is like the Netflix of app stores; it gets the hits, but usually after they see their first run on iOS. For instance, it took two years for Instagram to debut on Android after it launched for the iPhone. Other apps have taken only months to jump for iOS to Android, such as Super Mario Run.
3. Better Looking Apps: When apps are available on iPhone and Android we still often see a better design on the iPhone version than on Android.
This is something that still rings true in 2017. For example, we still see some new Snapchat features and Spotify features come to iPhone before Android.
4. Updates for all: As measured by the App store in February of 2017, about 80 percent of iOS devices were running iOS 10, the latest version of Apple’s software. That’s five months after launch. In early April, Google reported that Android Nougat was on a measly 4.9 percent of Android devices. That’s pretty sad since it’s eight months after Google released the new version of Android.
5. Fast in Real-World Speed. I’m not saying benchmarks don’t matter.
But Geekbench 4 is not the same as real-world tests, such as opening a series of popular apps. There are multiple videos out there that show just how much faster the iPhone 7 Plus is than the Galaxy S8, and that’s with the beastly Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 chip inside Samsung’s latest flagship.
6. Best support and help. When something goes wrong or you break your iPhone and need a replacement fast, there is no substitute for the Apple Store.
If you need to replace your iPhone a trip to the Apple Store can resolve the problem in a few hours instead of waiting a day or two without an iPhone.
7. Photography: iPhones, always have had the best cameras in the market. The one on the iPhone 7Plus are even compared to the DSLRs.
Here’s a photo clicked from my iPhone 7Plus.
You can check some of the pictures by checking the hashtag #ShotOniPhone on Instagram.
8. Cases and skins: For all those who love to dress your phones with variety of cases, there’s no competing with the cases available for iPhones.
The options are just vast.
There are so many Cases, covers and as well as skins available for iPhone unlike many other phones with so limited accessories.
9. It just looks soo good!
The looks on the iPhones are just amazing. Apple maintains the build quality and never disappoints. With a few exceptions like the gorgeous S8, Google Pixel XL and OnePlus 5, there aren’t many great-looking Android phones out there. Many are chunky and plasticky.
The iPhone consistently has a better designs than Android phones.
And I can just go on and on..
P.S. I’m using a 7 Plus myself and all I can say is, it’s a work of art.
GUI — It’s easy to use. I’m an Android fan, but stil, I prefer the apple GUI more than any other GUI. It’s attractive.
The iOS —The apple Operating system on iPhones almost never crashes. And it takes a very low amount if RAM to function so that your device never gets stuck.
Its design —is simple and unique.
The camera — Hands down, the iPhone camera was the best camera out there in any smartphone until the Pixel 2 came.
AppStore — it contains High quality applications unlike the Play store or any other store. Apps are properly developed and they are well-checked before they are introduced to the store.
The apple ecosystem —If you already own at least one apple device, you are more likely to fill your house with more apple devices. Apple sucks you into their world.
They came into town before anybody else —Hence, it became popular first. When the iPhone 5 came out, iPhone 4 was already there, and it was already popular. So why not buy an iPhone 5 instead of a Galaxy S4? — its almost ridiculous to buy any other smartphone other than an iPhone in the US and in most countries because already a majority uses iPhones. Apple doesn’t have to do commercials anymore, their products sell themselves.